Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The One Song-- It All Points to This

A refreshingly deep discussion about the One appeared of all places on a site where my postings as an analyst are usually confined to what the general mood will be tomorrow and how that will affect the markets. I'd like to share the original post and my posted reply.  -- Dr. C.
Their post:
What if, our concept of our individuality is built on a more primitive time where there's more connection between you and I that meets the eye?
What if, knowledge that we learned, idea that pops in our mind is bits and bytes that floats in the "air" carried by a "carrier", that can only be received by a certain state of mind?
What if, this bits and bytes, carried by a carrier, in form that we may yet to discover that connects human mind and is influence by all that there was, all that there is and all that will be?
What if, in the grand of "things" that is known to human today, i.e. the planets, the universe, the solar system, has a way of connecting/influencing human mind, by that carrier wave/energy, able to cause mass sentiment net behavior?
What if the planets of our solar system, dances around the sun, position in such a way, not unlike our four fingers on a guitar chord, when sync in harmony, create a frequency wave that create sound we call music?
What if these combinations of planets, position, distance, reflective angle of energy from the sun are able to create a harmonious wave that is able to influence and create a net human mood that we term as bullish, bearish etc...
What if we are able to find that music note and able to forecast the human mood?
So this is what I want to find out. In the primitive mind of mine, I may fail but stubborn as a mule, I will try.
My reply:
I think you're on to something. Very cool stuff. These "notes" are what I believe I am measuring, or at least measuring a reflection of in the work I do. When I tell people that my team forecasted a N.E. Japan event a few weeks before Fukishima happened they ask, how does our internet searches or social mood, etc. cause an earthquake? They miss the point, but I believe you are on to it. There is one grand song playing and it shows up in me and you and our trading and in earthquakes and tornadoes. I'm sticking a probe in internet search trends because it gives me a good picture of some of the notes playing. This song plays out in what we are interested in and searching on the internet first, it plays out in what the market does a bit later, and in the news slightly after that. I don't know why, but that allows us to listen to the song somewhere that plays earlier, and get an idea of how that will look when it plays out in something else later.
I think the main reason I do what I am doing is that I want to find a way to undeniably demonstrate that there is rhyme and reason to the universe, that there is connection, and that we are all a part of the one Song.
Thanks for the opportunity to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment